All Mumfaces can benefit from this cleansing balm. It’s not often that you use a product you know would work for everyone, but this is such a product and so I will shout it from the rooftops (unpaid, by the way) and urge you all to invest. The people I have forced it on have all loved it, it’s not just me.
Emma Hardie’s Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm is quite simply the best cleanser I have ever used, and the only one that I would use regardless of season or what’s happening with my skin. I did make use of REN’s ClearCalm Clay Cleanser when my gestational acne got really bad, but no matter how many other cleansers I try for work, Emma’s is always there to go back to. Other than the REN, it’s the only cleanser I buy, too.
- It’s packed with fatty acids and essential oils to plump up skin, so that when you rinse you don’t end up with that tight feeling, just soft and clean skin. It’s therefore perfect for dehydrated, mature and dry skin. it feels more like you’re conditioning the skin than stripping it.
- Extracts of Moringa and Sea Fennel purify and balance the complexion, so that with help from the cleansing cloth, it can remove all traces of makeup and provide a really deep clean.
- Jasmin and Rose oil recondition and tone, while orange and mandarin revitalise – no more dull skin.
- It smells amazing.
- My skin feels smoother, cleaner and looks far lovelier when I use it. Even my sensitive spots and dermatitis don’t worsen. It’s gentle but wow, does it pack a punch.
- Oily skin? This is balance it and keep pores clean. Dry skin? This will clean it without stripping essential moisture, helping to keep the pH levels in check. Dehydrated, dull skin? This will brighten it right up, plumping and nourishing as it cleans. GENIUS STUFF.
You can buy it here.